Wednesday, December 2, 2015

FIRDAUS OMAR & AFIQA NORILEE WEDDING SOLEMNIZATION 6/11/2015 – 7/11/2015


Salammu’alaikum readers!

Alhamdulillah as per above blog tititle I am now officially Mrs Dhiya Afiqa wife to Firdaus Bin Omar. I am so grateful for all the blessings given by both side of our parents and families. I am so thankful and gratitude with all the supports given by every side. 

I thank everyone for everything. Till now I couldn’t believe that we are husband and wife. Its like a dream came true. I thank allah for making this day a successful day and I thank abah and mama for all the patience dealt with me during the preparation and the running day itself, I thank ibu and uncle for all the morale support given for all this while , I thank mak and ayah for accepting me as their daughter in law , I thank both sides of the siblings for all the helping hands , I thank my girls for the eternity support to help me get through all the shitties moment.

 I am so delighted and gratitude for everything, well not much to say but here are some photos to be shared to all of you! Wait for my new update on our new born, bila I am not sure muehihi.




Hihi Le Husband :)



Le Abah and Mama



Le Mak and Ayah



My Drop Dead Brothers and Sisters



The Half of The Omars



Le Bridesmaids